How to decorate a cake according to theme:
1. Choose a theme for your cake. This will help you determine what kind of decorations you will need.
2. Decide on the size and shape of your cake. This will help you determine how much cake you will need to decorate. You can use our cake sizing guide to decide which moulds to use depending on the serving size.
3. Make a sketch of your cake design. This will help you visualize what you want your cake to look like.
4. Gather all the materials you will need to decorate your cake. This includes things like icing, food coloring, piping bags, and tips.
5. Prepare your work area by covering it with a clean cloth or sheet of wax paper. This will prevent your work surface from getting messy.
6. Make the icing for your cake. This can be done by using a store-bought icing mix or by making your own icing from scratch.
7. If you are using food coloring, mix it into the icing until you achieve the desired color.
8. Use a piping bag to pipe the icing onto the cake. Start with the border and then fill in the rest of the design.
9. Allow the icing to set for a few minutes before adding any additional decorations, such as sprinkles or candy.
10. Enjoy your decorated cake!